- Setu Bandha Sarvangasana
- Bridge Pose
Drishti for Bridge pose is Bhrumadhye drishti or gaze towards #thirdeye.
The pose is an upper back opener and can be modified with one leg up or using Yoga Wheel for support
There is an Uneven Leg Position of Cow Face Pose in One- Legged Tip Toe Bridge. That variation have a very long name, so it’s usually just called funky bridge pose. That is a great #strength builder for calves, a muscle group people tend to leave behind.
Sanskrit is Setu Bandha Sarvangasana.
How to do Bridge Pose
- Lay on your back with hands pointing backwards
- Get your feet to your hands to get optimal spacing
- Rise up your glutes and clasp your hands under your butt
- Get your chest close to your head while getting your butt as high as possible
- Drishti is third eye
- Optionally, rise one leg for additional challenge