- Five burpees every morning.
- Wellness shot in the morning with ginger and lime.
- 5 ml MSM in a glass of water every morning.
- 15 ml of apple cider vinegar every morning, optionally to mix in a glass of water.
- Mobile turned off until breakfast, follow-up of yesterday and planning for the day is complete.
- Yoga every day.
- 20 minutes of meditation each day, can be divided into several sessions, such as inner journey, body scan and gratitude meditation.
- Three days digital detox without mobile, computer or other connected device. Suggested at full moon, 21-23 Aug.
- Running five km at least three times a week, rain is a weather, not an excuse!
- Journaling every day.
- No purchases from websites that use infinite scroll.
- Limit time on websites that use infinite scroll and use alternatives when possible.
- Gym at least twice a week (or home training with weights before complete vaccination against Covid-19).
- HIIT twice a week.
- Compilation of financial assets on the 1st and 15th.
- Mobile turned off at night, turn off one hour before scheduled bedtime.
Today is Bosu Day! Twelve powerful exercises for that you can do at home with your Bosu.
💙 Reverse donkey kicks
💙 Bosu crunches
💙 Fifer scissors
💙 Jumping lunges with Bosu behind
💙 Jumping lunges with Bosu in front
💙 Side lunge touchdowns
💙 Mountain climbers in wall plank
💙 Glute bridges
💙 Knee warrior modification
💙 Ankle crushers
Stay safe and wear a mask so we all can return to gym sooner.
Welcome to the eleventh Workout Wednesday. Here are five great drills for Yoga Wheel to improve your flexibility, strength and balance.
- Standing backbend practice
- Salabhasana lifts
- Sideplank with lateral rises
- Seated leg lifts
- Pike leg raises in tripod headstand
Welcome to Workout Wednesday ten! We are now through all body parts and we will focus on props from now. And first out is the FeetUp trainer!
💪 Pike leg raises, if you can do more than twenty regular ones, try add an object.
💪 Invert twisting.
💪 Body-weight shoulder shrugs.
💪 Glute bridges, regular and with one leg up.
💪 Side plank lateral rises.
💪 Pushups, place feet on FeetUp and keep hand placement low for best arms and chest activation.
💪 Wide leg raises with object.
💪 Reverse flaps with object.
💪 Donkey kick variation.
Welcome to the ninth Workout Wednesday which is arms!
💪 Push-ups paused in chaturanga!
💪 Reverse grip push-ups!
💪 Tripod headstand endurance hold! All inversions have their benefits, and Tripod Headstand excels in arm activation.
If you followed along, we have now worked through all muscle groups. In the coming Workout Wednesdays, I’ll share my best drills for popular props and equipment for home workouts, including yoga wheel, FeetUp Trainer and the BOSU ball.