An April 2022 challenge
Alo Eight Limbs Of Yoga was an April 2022 challenge, from 1st to 8th. Asanas include Tree pose (Vrksasana), Revolved side angle pose (Parivrtta Parsvakonasana), Handstand lotus (Padma Vrksasana) and Utpluthih (Scales pose).
1. Yama; external discipline – Any balance pose, which demands your discipline.
2. Niyama; internal discipline – Any twist pose, which cleanses you internally.
3. Asana; posture/meditation seat – Any inversion you are comfortable in
4. Pranayama; Breath control – Any lifting pose, which cause your breath to pause (kumbhaka)
5. Pratyahara; withdrawal of senses – Any folded pose, which centralize your senses within.
6. Dharana; concentration – Any Animal pose which retain your focus.
7. Dhyana; meditative absorption – Any bird pose, which keeps you there on the pose
8. Samadhi; Union
Hosts and sponsors