A March 2021 challenge
Alo Spring Reset was a March 2021 challenge, from 1st to 8th. Asanas include Lotus pose (Padmasana), Fire log pose (Agnistambhasana), Flying crow pose (Eka Pada Kakasana) and Warrior III Pose (Virabhadrasana 3).
1. Intention: before taking action, we first align with our intention or goal. Share a pose, practice or ritual you use to set your intention.
2. Grounding: to prepare ourselves for what’s ahead, we ground down to find stability. Share any seated pose.
3. Courage: it takes courage to chase your dreams and come to life. Share an inversion or other courageous shape.
4. Strength: you’ll need to gather your strength for what’s ahead. Share a warrior pose to demonstrate your strength.
5. Balance: as with anything, chasing a dream takes balance: balance between work and rest, effort and ease. Share a balance pose.
6. Support: even when reminded of our strength and courage, it’s important to remember it’s ok to be supported. It’s ok to accept help from those who love and support you. Grab a prop to demonstrate a supportive pose.
7. Rest: after all this hard work to chase your dreams and come to life, it’s important to find rest. Share a restful pose.
8. Alignment: at the end of the day, what’s it all for? It’s for total alignment and connect for you! Each of our paths will look different, alignment and connection with our own path will therefore look different. For the last day of the challenge, it’s Yogi’s Choice! We want to see your unique alignment!
Hosts and sponsors
🌱 Spring Hosts: 🌱
🌱 Generous Sponsors: 🌱