Yogis Coming For Coffee
An August 2020 challenge
Yogis Coming For Coffee was an August 2020 challenge, from 6th to 6th. Asanas include Warrior I Pose (Virabhadrasana), Goddess pose (Utkata Konasana), Half Moon Pose (Ardha Chandrasana) and Bound Crystal Pose (Baddha Sphatasana).
- IF 2020 WAS AN ASANA WHICH IT WOULD BE?
- If you could choose: would you fly on the sky or breath under water? Any bird or fish pose
- Do you believe in karma 🔄 ?Any asanayour choice
- What fear would you like to overcome and how would do it ?Any asana that you trying to overcome fear / or any that represents “fear” to you.
- What is your best skill 🙅♀️ and the most useless 🙆♀️ skill you own?Any asana that feels innate (meaning inborn /natural) to you
- Do you think that compassion 🙏 it can be learned / taught 👩🏫? Any Fold or Heart Opener .
- What activity have you always wanted to try in life but haven’t done it so far ?💃⛷🧗♀️🩰🎤🎸🎨An Asana that you associate with that activity
- Does your body language shape who you are? … 💁♀️🙆♀️🙅♀️🤷♀️An Asana that you associate with YOURSELF .
- What is your most dreaded (hated) chore in household?
- Loose your ego 🧞♀️ find compassion 🙏 How you practice it?Yogi’s choiceany asana
- Week 5 Guilty pleasure 👉What is your favorite ice cream flavour?🍦🍨🍧
What trip that you made that changed your mindset?
- Trees represent the lungs on Earth. Which tree are you?🌳🌲🌴🌾Share a pic your fave tree.Asana: Any Tree Pose .
Hosts and sponsors
🧘♀️☕️ Hosts .
@andreamegaleyoga (Andrea) .
@b.yogamuffin (Barbora) .
@elly_yoga_ ( Elly) .
@lucyhibben (Lucy) .
@temyoga (Temy) .